Thursday, January 7, 2010

NYX Holiday Haul

H A P P Y N E W Y E A R ! ! ! !

I've been MIA for quite sometime. A lot of things happened...some good, a few bad.. but overall everything is A-ok! Facebook has taken much of my time the past holiday season... menn... talk about addiction... I really got hooked, big time! :)

Now, now, let's not talk about that here..

One thing I was really,really glad about last holiday season was my NYX haul. No, I didn't get it all at one time...



NYX Round Lipstick (L-R) tea rose, milan, thalia, indian pink & B52
Rouge Cream Blush in Glow (left) & Natural (right)
Round Lip Gloss in Ballerina Pink (top) & Kiss (bottom)*MY FAVE*





NYX Cream Rouge in Glow (left) & Natural (right)


Swatch of Glow (top) & Natural (bottom)

Both colors give a natural glow on the cheeks. Glow just a bit intense than Natural, but I LOVE both! I apply it with my elf studio line foundation brush or with my bare (clean) fingers when I'm in a rush.

In case you want to get a hold of stuff like these, you can order here

'Til then!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. happy new year! great haul. i love the colors that you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoah, what a lovely haul!!! I like Nyx too yay ^_^

    Happy 2010 to you girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin