Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Blog Award - 7 things you might find interesting about me

Posting of this award was long overdue, sorry guys. Well, better late than never.

So here it goes....

To Golden, thank you for this award. I've been missing your posts lately, girl! How have you been? I hope everything's well with you and your family : )

To accept this award do the following:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.



7 Things About Myself:

1. No matter how rough things are going, I always try to look at the brighter side of it and still manage to let out a smile.

2. I judge a guy's personality by looking at his shoes. No, not the brand! It has to be clean. Dirty-looking shoes for me spells smelly feet. Of course if it's raining then it's muddy...what I mean is dirty unwashed sneakers...blechh!

3. I can't sleep with the lights on while my hubby sleeps with everything on (lights, tv and kids jumping on the bed), no need to compromise..he can sleep through anything.

4. I work best under pressure... or is it an alibi for procrastinating? ^_^

5. I have a lot of makeup in my stash that I rarely use.. if at all.

6. Hubby never courted me. We were just friends for the longest time, knowing each others flaws and strengths, gradually building a relationship based on friendship. Our marriage is not perfect but we hurdle the trials that come our way by talking it out sans the drama.

7. Ironing clothes is like Latin to me.

Now, I pass this award to:
5. sush

2 comments:

  1. Hi Thanks for tagging me here, and i love item number one. optimism is always good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Ako naman I judge a guy's personality by looking at his fingernails.

    OMG, pareho tayo. I can sleep better if the lights are off pero si Hubby di makatulog pag patay ang ilaw. Pati TV bukas (nakaset sa MTV). But since Jamjam sleeps with us,I make sure na bukas ang ilaw pag matutulog kami.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin