Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ellana Lip Scrub & Lip Treatment

Flaky, dry lips ain't a pretty sight specially when you're all dolled-up. Even the prettiest lipstick in the planet won't be as pretty if you apply it on dry, cracked or peeling lips. This dynamic duo is like a soothing balm for my parched pouties... It's safe and it's natural.

Ellana Lip Scrub & Lip Treatment

From the website: Get soft and supple lips instantly. This rich and moisturizing creamy treatment is best used for dry lips. Based on natural plant extracts and butters to keep your lips kissably soft. Absorbs easily. Contains NO petroleum.

From the website: Our Lip Scrub contains loads of natural moisturizers and oils to exfoliate hard and flaky lips . Keeps your lips baby soft, pink and smooth. Simply rub it on your lips gently and wipe with a tissue. Contains NO petroleum.

I say: This product truly delivers. I enjoy using the scrub. It has a gritty consistency, like that of sugar. Right after scrubbing, my lips instantly felt soft and smooth. But what I really, really love is the Lip Treatment. I'm amazed how it can SERIOUSLY soften my lips. No waxy and heavy feeling...it just glides and slides on my lips ---- AMAZING!! At first you'd think it's really shiny and uber glossy, because of the way it feels on the lips but I was surprised when I looked in the mirror that it's barely noticeable. The vanilla flavor is a bonus...so yummy I can't believe it's not edible ^_^ I use it at night before going to bed. The scrub I use whenever I feel flakiness on my lips. For some, the treatment could be better if it's in a tube to avoid double dipping. Honestly, I don't mind at all! I just make sure that I have clean hands ( or fingers ^_^) before I dip it.

Both scrub and treatment come in three flavors, Vanilla Bean, Strawberry Kiss, Cucumber Melon. Both contains Macadamia Nut Oil, Avocado Oil and Shea Butter. I guess the difference is the scrub contains sugar. I tried licking my lips after scrubbing and it has a sweet taste ^_^

Will I buy again? YES, YES, YES!

You can get it online at Ellana Mineral Cosmetics. It's a steal at 150PhP per 10g tub (~$3 approx), and yes they ship internationally.

How about you...What makes your lips soft and kissable?

'Til then...

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. These look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, sounds good!

    For me, I just scrub my lips with my toothbrush after brushing my teeth. Lipbalm all the time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a very helpful review, thank you. i am looking forward to getting my own ellana lip scrub and lip treatment. you're right, chappy and flaky lips aren't pretty x_x i started following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @donnarence, thanks girl ;)

    @Crystal, i had to stop myself from eating them :)

    @nikkiz, smells good too :)

    @krissy, thanks girl, glad to be of help ;)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are very much appreciated :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin