PACKAGE SAYS: 105ml. Botanical deep cleansing oil for BB Cream user. Dermatologist tested.
- This deep cleansing oil perfectly removes BB Cream residue to be well adhered on the skin with its fine particles.
- Contains Tea Tree Oil and patent ingredients, it protects your skin from skin troubles.
- Its oil texture makes impurities melted away and you feel refreshed while changed into water-friendly type and washed off with water.
- This water-free cleansing oil removes water-proof makeup and residue perfectly.
1. Take an appropriate amount onto dry hands and apply over the face as if massaging.
2. Apply water onto hands and keep massaging and wash off with lukewarm water.
3. Finish with cleansing foam or wash for perfect cleaning.
Made in Korea
I SAY: Pardon the grammatical errors, I just copied what was written on the box :) I guess the third bullet wants to say that altho' it's oil in texture, once you apply it and massage it on your face with a little water, it instantly turns into a consistency that is not oily at all. It becomes water-soluble..and that's what I love about it. After rinsing, my face is clean and fresh, not oily! Of course I still have to follow it up with my facial wash to remove last traces of it.
Yes, it can remove waterproof mascara! It's equally effective in removing all kinds of makeup, be it BB cream, traditional or mineral makeup.
- Cleans effectively
- No greasy after-feel
- No weird smell
- Shelf life is clearly stamped
- Convenient squeeze bottle avoiding wastage
- Slightly pricey at around 1000PhP/105ml (~$22 approx) altho' waaay cheaper than Shu Eumura Cleansing Oil
- It's not really available locally, but some local online shops are selling it
Will I repurchase? Yes, If I run out, but I guess that's still a loooong time from now :)
How about you, what is your most effective makeup remover?