Passing by Beauty Bar at Trinoma I caught a glimpse of this poster of a girl looking so dewy and fresh sporting a cheek blush au naturale'...if you know what I mean. I wonder how many make up-loving women like me drooled over those cheeks! I lost no time and asked the SA, who by the was very accommodating. As if she read my mind, she handed me a tester of Sue Devitt Gel -to-Powder-Blush and its LOVE....... and the rest so they say is history.
Sue de Vitt Says:
This velvet to the touch gel-to-powder formula offers intense hydration with a sheer, smooth finish to impart a youthful glow and lasting wearability for all skin types. The revolutionary formulation contains Marine Collagen Filling Spheres which smooth out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, creating a flawless complexion while ensuring a blendable, fool-proof application.
Shade: Malay Reef
- it glides on smoothly when applied
- easy to blend
- gives that nice pop of summery glow to the cheeks
- color pay off is good
- comes in a chic and small compact with mirror
- lasted 4-5 hours on my cheeks on a humid day
- available locally
- has natural extracts beneficial to the skin
- quite pricey at 1,250PhP a pop
- color has tendency to dissipate if you over blend it , a few tap and a little blending and you're good to go
- if you're into matte blush then this is not for you (love it tho'!)
Will I repurchase? why not? maybe a different shade next time :)
(akkkk.... foundation shade doesn't match!.. hehe)
I apply this with my bare clean fingers or you can use stippling brush but using a brush or any applicator may just cause the color to dissipate more..it's already light and satiny to begin with.
If you're looking for a warm and natural glow on your cheeks specially for summer then you should give this a shot! *wink*