This is the compact pressed powder that matches the Baby Skin Foundation (which I will review next) that I bought along with the rest of the Etude House stuff click here. The compact powder comes in 2 shades, #1 for VERY light complexion and #2 for light complexion. I got the #2, I think it's suits me since I have the matching foundation in #1.... you know, to balance the tone so I won't look like an espasol ( a Philippine delicacy that has powdered flour topping) ",) Being a Korean brand, Etude House don't have shades suited for morena or medium to brown-skinned gals.
Here is a rundown of things to love about it:
- It comes in very cute and pink with-a-touch-of-Victorian package... a great addition to my makeup kit
- It has SPF22 PA ++ (yayy!)
- It has a nice feel and texture on the face when applied
- Reasonably priced - I forgot how much it exactly is but I know it's between P300 and P400. I think it's the cheapest face powder they have.
- It has that light scent of baby powder which I love!!
Things I don't like about it:
- You have to re apply it every so often as it goes pfffft easily. But considering it's just a pressed powder, that's understandable.
- It's a bit powdery when applied so I use a face brush instead of the velour puff that comes with it.
Will I buy again ?
Probably not...for the reason that there's a whole lot of powders to try out there to last me a lifetime! '',)
Hope this review helps! 'Til then...